It is the first public beach on Saadiyat with multiple facilities and activities designed to suit trendy beachgoers and sun-lounging guests.
Saadiyat Public Beach enjoys a prime location on the island, situated next door to the luxurious Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, and in close proximity to the island’s St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort and the top-class sport and leisure facilities – the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, and the world’s first Monte-Carlo Beach Club outside of Monaco, the Monte-Carlo Beach Club, Saadiyat.
BAKE, a beach-specialised operator, manages the 400-metre beach stretch, with on-duty lifeguards to ensure visitors’ safety.
- 400-metre beach stretch
- On-duty lifeguards
- Changing rooms, lockers, showers and bathrooms
- Towels, umbrellas, sundeck chairs and benches for rental
- A food and beverage facility to open in Q2 2013
- A retail outlet selling beachwear, accessories and sports equipment to open in Q3 2013
- Future outdoor activities offered to visitors will include windsurfing, sailing, and snorkeling.
- Parking spaces for more than 200 cars
- Areas on the beach can be booked for special events such as birthday parties and corporate events.
Operations and Admission Fees:
- Open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Basic entrance fee of AED 25 per adult and AED 15 per child over six years old. An annual membership fee of AED 500 per adult and AED 1,000 per family.
- Daily access fee inclusive of sun-lounging facilities is AED 50 per Adult/Child on weekdays and AED 75 on weekends. A six-month membership fee is AED 1,500 and an annual membership fee is AED 2,500.
- Annual members – starting from AED 2,500 per person and AED 5,000 per family – enjoy additional benefits such as, 15% discount on food and beverages, seven complimentary guest day passes per year and much more.