Fendi is an Italian luxury fashion house whose specialties include fur, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, fragrances, eyewear, timepieces, accessories and furniture. It was launched in 1925 by Edoardo and Adele Fendi, as a fur and leather shop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome; but today is a multinational luxury goods brand owned by LVMH. Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director.
Fendi’s Double F logo comes from “Fun Fur” named by Karl Lagerfeld.
Fendi’s signature yellow color came from its first luggage collection launched in 1933.
In 2014, Fendi started making plans to use drones to show its catwalk fashions.
Fendi invested more than 2 million euros (approximately $2.7 million) to help restore the Trevi Fountain in Rome designed by Nicola Salvi in 18th century.
Fur is Fendi, Fendi is Fur: Fendi is synonym of “Haute Fourrure”. Fendi the only fashion house having its own fur atelier.
Fendi is famous for its capacity to adopt innovative techniques to make fur lighter, modern and more fun Fendi’s four major lines of full fur include High Fur (Sable, Chinchilla, Bobcat), Atelier (unlined mink with sophisticated craftsmanship), Icons (Travel mink, Pequin, Evening mink) and Novelties (Fox, Beaver, Persian Lamb,…)
1. One side of the boutique can be transformed to the VIP Room
2. Hot stamping machine
1. Home/Hotel delivery for VIP Customers
2. PomPom for VIP customers
3. Initials stamp for Toujour bag collection or any bag which has a Tag. Takes 20min for stamping any initials in Eng.
4. Made to order Selleria bags (customer can choose between samples of different leather)
5. ICONIC BAGS:
Baquette (1997) produced in over 1000 version with different colors and prints
Selleria (all handmade bags of different types) The bag was named Selleria meaning saddlery in Italian because inside the very start, the Fendi artisans used identical crafting methods as exquisite when they made saddles for upper class clients
Peekaboo (2009). For the opening of new boutique in NY, Fendi created 10 Peekaboo bags inspired by 10 British most famous women: Gwyneth Paltrow – Cara Delevingne – Adele – Jerry Hall – Georgia-May Jagger – Tracey Emin – Zaha Hadid – Naomie Harris – Tanya Ling – Kate Adie
5. “Bag Bugs” collection is still available in the boutique
1. KL Pom Pom 6850AED
2. Bags started from 3200AED Baquette – 9900AED/ Peekaboo – 12010AED / Selleria – 9540AED/ 2 jour 2012 – 8290AED/ 3 jour 2014 – 10000AED
4. RTW – shoes – from 1550AED, scarfs – 1200, clothes – from 6000AED