It is the first public beach on Saadiyat with multiple facilities and activities designed to suit trendy beachgoers and sun-lounging guests.
Saadiyat Public Beach enjoys a prime location on the island, situated next door to the luxurious Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, and in close proximity to the island’s St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort and the top-class sport and leisure facilities – the Saadiyat Beach Golf Club, and the world’s first Monte-Carlo Beach Club outside of Monaco, the Monte-Carlo Beach Club, Saadiyat.
BAKE, a beach-specialised operator, manages the 400-metre beach stretch, with on-duty lifeguards to ensure visitors’ safety.
- 400-metre beach stretch
- On-duty lifeguards
- Changing rooms, lockers, showers and bathrooms
- Towels, umbrellas, sundeck chairs and benches for rental
- A food and beverage facility to open in Q2 2013
- A retail outlet selling beachwear, accessories and sports equipment to open in Q3 2013
- Future outdoor activities offered to visitors will include windsurfing, sailing, and snorkeling.
- Parking spaces for more than 200 cars
- Areas on the beach can be booked for special events such as birthday parties and corporate events.
Operations and Admission Fees:
- Open daily from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Basic entrance fee of AED 25 per adult and AED 15 per child over six years old. An annual membership fee of AED 500 per adult and AED 1,000 per family.
- Daily access fee inclusive of sun-lounging facilities is AED 50 per Adult/Child on weekdays and AED 75 on weekends. A six-month membership fee is AED 1,500 and an annual membership fee is AED 2,500.
- Annual members – starting from AED 2,500 per person and AED 5,000 per family – enjoy additional benefits such as, 15% discount on food and beverages, seven complimentary guest day passes per year and much more.
Fendi is an Italian luxury fashion house whose specialties include fur, ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes, fragrances, eyewear, timepieces, accessories and furniture. It was launched in 1925 by Edoardo and Adele Fendi, as a fur and leather shop in Via del Plebiscito, Rome; but today is a multinational luxury goods brand owned by LVMH. Karl Lagerfeld is the creative director.
Fendi’s Double F logo comes from “Fun Fur” named by Karl Lagerfeld.
Fendi’s signature yellow color came from its first luggage collection launched in 1933.
In 2014, Fendi started making plans to use drones to show its catwalk fashions.
Fendi invested more than 2 million euros (approximately $2.7 million) to help restore the Trevi Fountain in Rome designed by Nicola Salvi in 18th century.
Fur is Fendi, Fendi is Fur: Fendi is synonym of “Haute Fourrure”. Fendi the only fashion house having its own fur atelier.
Fendi is famous for its capacity to adopt innovative techniques to make fur lighter, modern and more fun Fendi’s four major lines of full fur include High Fur (Sable, Chinchilla, Bobcat), Atelier (unlined mink with sophisticated craftsmanship), Icons (Travel mink, Pequin, Evening mink) and Novelties (Fox, Beaver, Persian Lamb,…)
1. One side of the boutique can be transformed to the VIP Room
2. Hot stamping machine
1. Home/Hotel delivery for VIP Customers
2. PomPom for VIP customers
3. Initials stamp for Toujour bag collection or any bag which has a Tag. Takes 20min for stamping any initials in Eng.
4. Made to order Selleria bags (customer can choose between samples of different leather)
5. ICONIC BAGS:
Baquette (1997) produced in over 1000 version with different colors and prints
Selleria (all handmade bags of different types) The bag was named Selleria meaning saddlery in Italian because inside the very start, the Fendi artisans used identical crafting methods as exquisite when they made saddles for upper class clients
Peekaboo (2009). For the opening of new boutique in NY, Fendi created 10 Peekaboo bags inspired by 10 British most famous women: Gwyneth Paltrow – Cara Delevingne – Adele – Jerry Hall – Georgia-May Jagger – Tracey Emin – Zaha Hadid – Naomie Harris – Tanya Ling – Kate Adie
5. “Bag Bugs” collection is still available in the boutique
1. KL Pom Pom 6850AED
2. Bags started from 3200AED Baquette – 9900AED/ Peekaboo – 12010AED / Selleria – 9540AED/ 2 jour 2012 – 8290AED/ 3 jour 2014 – 10000AED
4. RTW – shoes – from 1550AED, scarfs – 1200, clothes – from 6000AED
PINSA a typical regional product for excellence, with the soft crumb, enclosed in a crispy, the flavor of bread that combines the ancient wisdom of the past with the modern dietetics. High digestibility date from wheat flour wheat (high protein), soy flour and rice flour, all strictly non OGM.
The term derives PIZZA therefore most likely to “grip” the past participle pinsum ( or pistum ) pinsere of the Latin verb, meaning to crush, grind, crush. The grip is therefore not resurrect the dormant desire of re-appropriating a ancient roman recipe, left for too many centuries into oblivious. With all due respect the most recent Pizza of Neapolitan friends.
Mad Zone si 300mq Of crazy creativity. A store where fashion, art and design meet and contaminate each other. In this unconventional space you can find a fine selection by some of the best emerging talents both from Italy and from the international scene. Unique pieces, glamorous details, new trends and much more: everything you have never knew you were in love with! Let yourself be contaminated by the zone!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❤️💚💙💗💘